Developmental Edit - $3 per page
Developmental Edits includes both line edits and targeted suggestions for improving your story overall--enhancing dialog, description, characterization, plot arcs, etc. This type of editing polishes an already developed manuscript. In other words, it's not the best choice for working with a brand-new rough draft. If you're interested in help with your rough draft or with a project in development, please send us an inquiry on our Additional Services page and describe where things stand with your book. We'll be happy to suggest options.
- Sample edit of 10 pages to determine fit and readiness of project (free)
- One full read prior to the commencement of edits
- Line edits and dev edits marked on a printed version of the manuscript
- A separate file explaining the developmental edits
- Edited Manuscript mailed (regular mail) back to author
- Two 1-hour consultations via phone for clarifications