Custom Cover Design - Level 2 - $425
Cover design is critical for the success of any book. Custom Cover Design (Level Two) provides a professional cover with an eye towards economics, relying on stock art and skilled use of color and font. In addition to everything provided in Custom Level 1, Custom Level 2 includes up to 2 hours of professional image manipulation, and may include author-submitted artwork, as well as multiple cover options to choose from and multiple rounds of revisions.
- Initial phone consultation to discuss and collaborate on the book cover
- Use of up to three stock images, recommended by the professional designer; image manipulation not included, or your image which includes up to 2 hours of photo manipulation
- Unique, stylized font and theme
- Select the cover concept that best matches the initial vision and provide any additional feedback (i.e. image, color or font changes).
- Opportunity to provide two additional rounds of feedback to the design team. For the first round, the designer will present one revised option reflecting author input, as well as a second option based on the designer's recommendations.
- Three rounds of revisions to your selected cover option
- Two design options presented after initial change request
- Feedback and recommendations directly from the designer
- Custom placement of cover copy, author photo, and barcode on the back cover, plus cover formatting and sizing made to the book's specific trim size